Monday 16 April 2012

Accolade: HubNugget Nomination

I am very excited about an email I received from HubPages.

One of my official 100 hubs, 'Letter Writing: Do people write letters anymore?' was selected among 6 candidates for the weekly HubNuggets contest on HubPages.

If I win (all based on the number of votes I receive) I will receive a special accolade and be featured in the HubPages newsletter that gets issued to tens of thousands of people.

This means fantastic exposure to me, to my hubs, to my 100 Hub Challenge and to all those who support me including PlanBig and the inspiration that started it all, the Letter Writing Challenge.

So I need your help! Please vote for me.  You can vote daily!


Click on this link, Books, Literature, and Writing, click onto the circle next to my hub (WorkAtHomeMums), 'Letter Writing: Do people write letters anymore?'

Then press 'Cast My Vote'

Please share with anyone you know. I'd love to win this.

Please let me know if you do vote also, so I can send a special thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment