Friday 20 April 2012

Accolade: HubNugget Nomination..again


I am very excited being nominated again for a HubNugget accolade!

One of my official 100 hubs, 'Why An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away' was selected among 6 candidates for the weekly HubNuggets contest on HubPages.

If I win (all based on the number of votes I receive) I will receive a special accolade and be featured in the HubPages newsletter that gets issued to tens of thousands of people.

This means fantastic exposure to me, to my hubs, to my 100 Hub Challenge and to all those who support me including PlanBig.

So I need your help! Please vote for me.  You can vote daily!

This is the link to go to.

http://hubpages.com/topics/health/2155


Select the circle next to my article  'Why An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away'


Then press Cast Your Vote


OR


Go to this link

http://enellelamb.hubpages.com/hub/Categorically-HubNuggets

Scroll down to the 'Health' section - my article is 'Why An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away'


Please share with anyone you know. I'd love to win this.

Please let me know if you do vote also, so I can send a special thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment