Monday 4 June 2012

Yummy Sticky Crunchy Toffee Apples: A fun recipe

As a kid I loved eating toffee apples. My mum would buy them from the supermarket and I'd get my teeth, face and fingers all sticky and covered in red food dye trying to devour it.  To remember those days I have written an all-time easy recipe for toffee apples.  I am also giving this article a bit of a twist.


Jewish New Year is traditionally symbolised with honey and apples. Anything and everything to reflect a sweet year ahead.  I have taken the traditional dipping of apple slices into honey and turned it into a Toffee Apple.  Given that I won an accolade for my hub on apples, I figured I may be in with a chance.

Give it a try.

I have also submitted this recipe to the HubPages recipe contest.  Fingers crossed.!

No comments:

Post a Comment