Monday 23 July 2012

My New Blog "Life's Write Now"

Life's write now
Have you visited my new website yet?

If not, why not pop over to Life's Write Now.

It is my new website where I plan to house all of the work that I publish online.

This blog that you are currently on was set up as a temporary home for my 100 Hub Challenge and I never really gave much thought to what would happen after that ended.

However, it seems that the writing bug has caught me.

I am not only thoroughly enjoying writing, and learning all about it, but the bonus of it starting to earn me money (as I had always secretly hoped) is also happening. So this is a win win for me!

So what does this mean?  Well it means that I have registered a domain name and set up 'shop'.  I have my first official home which will be the central point to all the articles I write and publish online.

If you would like to join me and follow my journey please visit me at Life's Write Now.

From there you will be able to link to all of my other online connections.
If you do follow me, please pop back here and let me know.


or alternatively submit your email over on my website and be notified via email when I publish a new article.http://www.twitter.com/lifeswritenow

No comments:

Post a Comment