Thursday 16 August 2012

100 Hubs - The Ups The Downs The Learnings

Well here we are. 100 Hubs. My personal challenge complete.  I cannot believe I made it.  Yes, it was not done in the timeframe as I had intended but life has a way of getting priority at times and unfortunately in my case it kept shoving me aside. But the most important thing is that I am here.

With the wonderful support of PlanBig, my Facebook followers and the HubPages community I have arrived at my destination.

I decided that my 100th Hub was going to be a summary of all of the hints and tips that I have learnt along the way over the last 5 months.  Hopefully those who join HubPages after me, or because of me (that would be lovely) will be able to use this as a stepping stone to success.

I have enjoyed this journey so much that I have established my official website called 'Life's Write Now' where I will continue to document all of the writings I publish online.  I plan to expand my wings and move elsewhere from HubPages for a while.

I would love it if you can follow me on my extended journey and if I have inspired you I'd love to know.

So without further ado, here it is, hub number 100!

No comments:

Post a Comment